Sun Hydraulics (SNHY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Profit Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sun Hydraulics (NASDAQ: SNHY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $46.49 million.
Sun Hydraulics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.13-$0.15, versus the consensus of $0.20. Sun Hydraulics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $46.0 million, versus the consensus of $44.7 million.
Sun Hydraulics sees FY2016 EPS of $0.88-$0.90, versus the consensus of $0.97. Sun Hydraulics sees FY2016 revenue of $193.0 million, versus the consensus of $193 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sun Hydraulics (SNHY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views