Sun Hydraulics (SNHY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Profit Outlook
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sun Hydraulics (NASDAQ: SNHY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $46.49 million.
Sun Hydraulics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.13-$0.15, versus the consensus of $0.20. Sun Hydraulics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $46.0 million, versus the consensus of $44.7 million.
Sun Hydraulics sees FY2016 EPS of $0.88-$0.90, versus the consensus of $0.97. Sun Hydraulics sees FY2016 revenue of $193.0 million, versus the consensus of $193 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sun Hydraulics (SNHY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!