Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. (SUNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Fall Just Short
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUNH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $485.85 million versus the consensus estimate of $489.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Guides Expected FY16 CapEx
- Nelnet (NNI) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Dril-Quip (DRQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS; Approves $100M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!