Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. (SUNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Fall Just Short
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUNH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $485.85 million versus the consensus estimate of $489.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Electric Power (AEP) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Universal Stainless & Alloy (USAP) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Textron (TXT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!