Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. (SUNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Fall Just Short
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUNH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $485.85 million versus the consensus estimate of $489.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Franklin Covey (FC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Will Acquire Meiomi Wine Brand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!