Summit State Bank (SSBI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.25
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Summit State Bank (NASDAQ: SSBI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.25, versus $0.26 reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Summit State Bank (SSBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q4 EPS of EUR1.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!