Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Guidance Beats
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sucampo Pharma (NASDAQ: SCMP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.28, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.46 million.
Sucampo Pharma sees FY2016 EPS of $1.20-$1.25, versus the consensus of $1.04. Sucampo Pharma sees FY2016 revenue of $220-225 million, versus the consensus of $205.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!