Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Guidance Beats
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sucampo Pharma (NASDAQ: SCMP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.28, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $57.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.46 million.
Sucampo Pharma sees FY2016 EPS of $1.20-$1.25, versus the consensus of $1.04. Sucampo Pharma sees FY2016 revenue of $220-225 million, versus the consensus of $205.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sucampo Pharma (SCMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c