Strayer Education (STRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $102.62 million.
Total enrollments at Strayer University for the fall term 2016 increased 6% to 45,509 students compared to 42,975 students for the fall term 2015. New student enrollments increased by 13%, and continuing student enrollments increased by 4%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strayer Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!