Stratasys (SSYS) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $174.54 million.
Stratasys sees FY2016 EPS of $0.13-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.32. Stratasys sees FY2016 revenue of $662-673 million, versus the consensus of $701.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stratasys (SSYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!