Stratasys (SSYS) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stratasys (NASDAQ: SSYS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $174.54 million.
Stratasys sees FY2016 EPS of $0.13-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.32. Stratasys sees FY2016 revenue of $662-673 million, versus the consensus of $701.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stratasys (SSYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!