Stoneridge (SRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Loweres Sales Guiance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stoneridge (NYSE: SRI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $173.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.98 million.
Stoneridge sees FY2016 revenue of $690-700 million, versus the consensus of $712 million. Reaffirmed 2016 full-year gross margin, operating margin, earnings per share and EBITDA guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stoneridge (SRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!