Stone Energy (SGY) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
Stone Energy Corp. (NYSE: SGY) reported Q2 EPS of $1.17, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.87 million versus the consensus estimate of $212.49 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stone Energy Corporation Provides Operational and Capital Expenditure Update
- Lentuo Int'l (LAS) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB0.21
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!