Stone Energy (SGY) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Stone Energy Corp. (NYSE: SGY) reported Q2 EPS of $1.17, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.87 million versus the consensus estimate of $212.49 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Reports Q1 Loss of 18c, Updates Guidance
- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (SPN) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Telenav, Inc. (TNAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Mixed Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!