Stone Energy (SGY) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Stone Energy Corp. (NYSE: SGY) reported Q2 EPS of $1.17, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.87 million versus the consensus estimate of $212.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PDI, Inc. (PDII) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts Outlook
- ABM Industries (ABM) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Bumps Outlook Higher