Stone Energy (SGY) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Analyst That Covers Both Disney (DIS) and Twitter (TWTR) Warns Disney NOT to Do It
Stone Energy Corp. (NYSE: SGY) reported Q2 EPS of $1.17, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.87 million versus the consensus estimate of $212.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!