Stone Energy (SGY) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Stone Energy Corp. (NYSE: SGY) reported Q2 EPS of $1.17, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.87 million versus the consensus estimate of $212.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stone Energy (SGY) Q2 Production Slightly Above Guidance
- WisdomTree (WETF) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Alphabet and Amazon wind up stellar quarter for big tech