Stewart Enterprises (STEI) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Wall St higher ahead of Fed meeting
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
Stewart Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: STEI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.09, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.38 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDK Global (CDK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues FY16 Outlook
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Provides Outlook
- Meritor (MTOR) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!