Stewart Enterprises (STEI) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; FY16 Outlook Affirmed
Stewart Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: STEI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.09, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.38 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guidewire Software (GWRE) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.27
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!