Stewart Enterprises (STEI) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Stewart Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: STEI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.09, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.38 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.66
- Medley Management (MDLY) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
- Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) Posts Q4 Loss of 2c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!