Stewart Enterprises (STEI) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Futures higher but investors remain cautious
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Debuts New Logo
Stewart Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: STEI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.09, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.38 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Joy Global (JOY) Misses Q3 EPS by 16c
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS OUtlook
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of $0.49
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!