Steven Madden (SHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Steven Madden (NASDAQ: SHOO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.74, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $408.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $404.58 million.
Steven Madden sees FY2016 EPS of $1.98-$2.03, versus the consensus of $1.99.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Steven Madden (SHOO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Aqua America (WTR) Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!