Steelcase (SCS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $758 million versus the consensus estimate of $785.3 million.
Steelcase sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.33-$0.37, versus the consensus of $0.35. Steelcase sees Q3 2017 revenue of $795-820 million, versus the consensus of $807.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Steelcase (SCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!