Steelcase (SCS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Wall Street to open flat after data; oil pares losses
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $758 million versus the consensus estimate of $785.3 million.
Steelcase sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.33-$0.37, versus the consensus of $0.35. Steelcase sees Q3 2017 revenue of $795-820 million, versus the consensus of $807.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Steelcase (SCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Updates FY17 Outlook
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Cuts Q3 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!