Steelcase (SCS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $758 million versus the consensus estimate of $785.3 million.
Steelcase sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.33-$0.37, versus the consensus of $0.35. Steelcase sees Q3 2017 revenue of $795-820 million, versus the consensus of $807.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Steelcase (SCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Philips N.V. (PHG) Reports Q3 EPS of EUR0.40
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!