Steelcase (SCS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $758 million versus the consensus estimate of $785.3 million.
Steelcase sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.33-$0.37, versus the consensus of $0.35. Steelcase sees Q3 2017 revenue of $795-820 million, versus the consensus of $807.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Steelcase (SCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Enters $5.9M Common Stock Private Placement; Offerings Prelim. Q1 Results
- Santander Consumer USA (SC) Updates on FY13, FY14, FY15 Filings; Prelim. Q2 EPS Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!