State Auto Financial (STFC) Posts Lighter Q3 Profit
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
State Auto Financial (NASDAQ: STFC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38.
Net income from operations1 per diluted share for the third quarter 2016 was $0.10 versus net income from operations1 per diluted share of $0.33 for the same 2015 period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on State Auto Financial (STFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!