Startek, Inc. (SRT) Reports Q3 Net Loss of $0.41 Per Share, Sales Fall Inline
- Futures flat as rate hike expectations firm
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Brent crude lower on strong Middle East oil output
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
Startek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.41), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.06 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Modules Shipments Rose 4%; Offers Q2 Outlook