Startek, Inc. (SRT) Reports Q3 Net Loss of $0.41 Per Share, Sales Fall Inline
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
Startek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.41), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.06 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- STARTEK Sets Second Quarter 2015 Conference Call for Monday, August 10, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Sabre (SABR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- HCP (HCP) Tops Q2 FFO by 3c/Share; Boosts FY15 FFO Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!