Startek, Inc. (SRT) Reports Q3 Net Loss of $0.41 Per Share, Sales Fall Inline
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Startek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.41), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Box Ships (TEU) Tops Q1 EPS Expectations
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!