Startek, Inc. (SRT) Reports Q3 Net Loss of $0.41 Per Share, Sales Fall Inline
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Price Target Lifted to $155 at Oppenheimer
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
Startek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.41), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.06 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. (TPH) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Lowers Outlook on Margins & Houston
- Mylan (MYL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY15
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!