StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Posts Q4 Loss of 44c; Revs Miss
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
StarTek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.44), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $65.42 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repligen (RGEN) Will Delay 10-K Sumission; Notes Recent Move to LAF
- Engility Holdings (EGL) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenue Misses, Doesn't Provide Guidance
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!