StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Posts Q4 Loss of 44c; Revs Miss
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
StarTek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.44), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $65.42 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Miller Energy Resources (MILL) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $2.48/Share; Will Evaluate Several Offers
- Altria Group (MO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook; Approves $1B Common Stock Buyback
- Anthem (ANTM) Tops Q2 EPS by 35c; Updates FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!