StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Posts Q4 Loss of 44c; Revs Miss
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
StarTek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.44), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $65.42 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c; Issues FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Tiger's Robertson says 'extremely positive' on Apple: CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!