StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Posts Q4 Loss of 44c; Revs Miss
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
StarTek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.44), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $65.42 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Posts Q4 Loss of 58c/Share
- SinoCoking Coal (SCOK) Reports FY14 EPS of $0.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!