StarTek, Inc. (SRT) Posts Q4 Loss of 44c; Revs Miss
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/26: (HTBX) (OCN) (ATNM) Higher; (TEAR) (FENG) (STX) Lower
- Energy Transfer (ETP), Regency Energy (RGP) Enter $18B Merger Agreement
- Obama Administration to Adjust How Doctors, Hospitals Receive Medicare Reimbursement (CYH) (THC) (HCA)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
StarTek, Inc. (NYSE: SRT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.44), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $65.42 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Draghi: Combined monthly purchases will be EUR 60 billion, to be carried out at least until end-Sept 2016
- Yadkin Financial (YDKN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!