Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (NASDAQ: SBLK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.38, versus the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Q3 Revenue Guidance Tops Views
- GrafTech (GTI) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Outlook
- General Dynamics (GD) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!