Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (NASDAQ: SBLK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.38, versus the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parametric Technology Corp. (PTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Sees FY Revs at Low End of Guidance
- Everest Re Group Ltd. (RE) Tops Q2 EPS by 69c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!