Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (NASDAQ: SBLK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.38, versus the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Layne Christensen Co (LAYN) Posts Wider-than-Expected Q3 Loss
- Forest City Enterprises (FCE-A) Swings to Q3 Loss
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Misses Q4 EPS by 32c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!