Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.54
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (Nasdaq: SBLK) reports Q1 loss of $0.54, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter was $29.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $27.77 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!