Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.54
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (Nasdaq: SBLK) reports Q1 loss of $0.54, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter was $29.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $27.77 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- West Pharma (WST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Trims FY Rev Outlook, Announces $100M Stock Buyback
- BorgWarner (BWA) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Iridium Communications (IRDM) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c