Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.54
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (Nasdaq: SBLK) reports Q1 loss of $0.54, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter was $29.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $27.77 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Star Bulk Carriers to Present at the 8th Annual Capital Link Invest in International Shipping Forum
- Communications Systems, Inc (JCS) Swings to Q4 Loss
- Reminder: Capital Link's 8th Annual Invest in International Shipping Forum Thursday, March 20, 2014 -- The Metropolitan Club, New York City
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!