Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.54
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (Nasdaq: SBLK) reports Q1 loss of $0.54, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter was $29.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $27.77 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) in Deal Valued at $614M
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Updates on FTC Progress
- UPDATE: Jack Schuler Raises Stake in Hansen Medical (HNSN) to 35%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!