Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.54
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (Nasdaq: SBLK) reports Q1 loss of $0.54, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter was $29.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $27.77 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Jason Industries (JASN) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Outlook
- Rediff.com India Ltd (REDF) Halves Q1 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!