Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.54
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (Nasdaq: SBLK) reports Q1 loss of $0.54, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter was $29.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $27.77 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Security Group (FSGI), Atlantic Capital Bancshares to Merge in $160M Deal
- NV5 Holdings (NVEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.25, Offers Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Rose 4.2%; Guides Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!