Staples (SPLS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below Consensus
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.4 billion.
Adjusted comps fell 4 percent, versus a 3.6 percent drop expected.
Staples sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.23-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.27.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Staples (SPLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Comps Increase 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!