Staples (SPLS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below Consensus
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.4 billion.
Adjusted comps fell 4 percent, versus a 3.6 percent drop expected.
Staples sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.23-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.27.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Staples (SPLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Comps Increase 2%
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views