Standex International (SXI) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Standex International (NYSE: SXI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.31, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $193.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $198.61 million.
The Company closed the quarter with a net cash position of $29.9 million, compared with a net debt position of $5.6 million a year ago.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Standex International (SXI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!