Standex International (SXI) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Standex International (NYSE: SXI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.31, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $193.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $198.61 million.
The Company closed the quarter with a net cash position of $29.9 million, compared with a net debt position of $5.6 million a year ago.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Standex International (SXI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 Outlook