Standex International (SXI) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c; Announces Refrigeration Restructuring Plan
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Standex International (NYSE: SXI) reported Q1 EPS of $1.11, $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $179.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $189.66 million.
Announces Refrigeration Restructuring Plan to Align Costs with Demand and Improve Margins
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Standex International (SXI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!