Stamps.com (STMP) Tops Q3 EPS by 76c; Raises Outlook
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP) reported Q3 EPS of $2.33, $0.76 better than the analyst estimate of $1.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $92.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.4 million.
Stamps.com sees FY2016 EPS of $8.00-$8.50, versus prior guidance of $7.00-$7.50 and the consensus of $7.11. Stamps.com sees FY2016 revenue of $340-360 million, versus prior guidance of $320-345 million and the consensus of $338.5 million.
"We were very pleased with our third quarter performance," said Ken McBride, Stamps.com's chairman and CEO. "We completed our acquisition of ShippingEasy and have begun the process of leveraging our collective Company's resources and expertise in sales and marketing, customer service, product development and technology innovation. In addition, we experienced continued strong performance with our traditional small business, enterprise and high volume shipping customers, as well as with our prior acquisitions of Endicia, ShipStation and ShipWorks. As a result of the across-the-board strength, we also achieved strong performance in several business metrics such as paid customers and average revenue per paid customer. With expected continued strength in our business, we increased our 2016 guidance today."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stamps.com (STMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Pandora (P) Sees Beating Q4 Guidance, to Reduce Employee Base
- Reynolds American Announces Entry into Merger Agreement With British American Tobacco
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!