Stage Stores (SSI) Misses Q3 EPS by 21c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stage Stores (NYSE: SSI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.57), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $317.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $327.74 million.
For the third quarter, comparable sales decreased 8.2%.
Stage Stores sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.65 - $0.90, versus the consensus of $1.07. Sees comps growth of -2% to -6%.
Stage Stores sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.40) - ($0.15), versus the consensus of $0.17. Comparable sales are now expected to be in the range of -7% to -8%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stage Stores (SSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!