Stage Stores (SSI) Misses Q3 EPS by 21c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stage Stores (NYSE: SSI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.57), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $317.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $327.74 million.
For the third quarter, comparable sales decreased 8.2%.
Stage Stores sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.65 - $0.90, versus the consensus of $1.07. Sees comps growth of -2% to -6%.
Stage Stores sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.40) - ($0.15), versus the consensus of $0.17. Comparable sales are now expected to be in the range of -7% to -8%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stage Stores (SSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c