Stage Stores (SSI) Misses Q3 EPS by 21c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stage Stores (NYSE: SSI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.57), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $317.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $327.74 million.
For the third quarter, comparable sales decreased 8.2%.
Stage Stores sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.65 - $0.90, versus the consensus of $1.07. Sees comps growth of -2% to -6%.
Stage Stores sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.40) - ($0.15), versus the consensus of $0.17. Comparable sales are now expected to be in the range of -7% to -8%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stage Stores (SSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Sigma Designs (SIGM) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!