Stage Stores (SSI) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stage Stores (NYSE: SSI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $338.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $347.07 million.
Stage Stores reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stage Stores (SSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c