Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides FY14 Below Consensus Views
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $377 million versus the consensus estimate of $397.6 million.
Comparable store sales decreased 4.2%.
Stage Stores, Inc. sees FY2014 EPS of $1.05-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.22. Stage Stores, Inc. sees FY2014 revenue of $1.61-1.625 million, versus the consensus of $1.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q1 FFO; Guides Q2, FY16 FFO
- Chevron (CVX) Posts Wider-than-Expected Q1 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!