Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides FY14 Below Consensus Views
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $377 million versus the consensus estimate of $397.6 million.
Comparable store sales decreased 4.2%.
Stage Stores, Inc. sees FY2014 EPS of $1.05-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.22. Stage Stores, Inc. sees FY2014 revenue of $1.61-1.625 million, versus the consensus of $1.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Q2 EPS Guidance Matches Views
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Sees Q2 Earnings Around Mid-Point of Previously Stated Guidance
- GrafTech (GTI) Sees H115 Operating Cash Flow at Low-End of Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!