Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides FY14 Below Consensus Views
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $377 million versus the consensus estimate of $397.6 million.
Comparable store sales decreased 4.2%.
Stage Stores, Inc. sees FY2014 EPS of $1.05-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.22. Stage Stores, Inc. sees FY2014 revenue of $1.61-1.625 million, versus the consensus of $1.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4 Above Views
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades HB Fuller (FUL) to Buy
- MKM Partners Reiterates Buy Ahead of Micron Technology's (MU) 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!