Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides FY14 Below Consensus Views
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $377 million versus the consensus estimate of $397.6 million.
Comparable store sales decreased 4.2%.
Stage Stores, Inc. sees FY2014 EPS of $1.05-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.22. Stage Stores, Inc. sees FY2014 revenue of $1.61-1.625 million, versus the consensus of $1.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c, Guidance Falls Short of Views
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 Ahead of Views
- Macquarie Bumps PT on Frontier Communications (FTR) to $7 Following Q2 Results for VSTO Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!