Square (SQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Square (NYSE: SQ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $439 million versus the consensus estimate of $430.09 million.
Gross Payment Volume (GPV) for the third quarter was $13.2 billion, up 39% year over year. Total net revenue was $439 million, up 32% year over year. Adjusted Revenue was $178 million, up 51% year over year. Net loss was $32 million, an improvement of $22 million on a year-over-year basis, and we achieved positive Adjusted EBITDA of $12 million. Third-quarter Adjusted EBITDA margin of 7% is an improvement of 20 points or $27 million on a year-over-year basis.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Square (SQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!