Square (SQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Square (NYSE: SQ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $439 million versus the consensus estimate of $430.09 million.
Gross Payment Volume (GPV) for the third quarter was $13.2 billion, up 39% year over year. Total net revenue was $439 million, up 32% year over year. Adjusted Revenue was $178 million, up 51% year over year. Net loss was $32 million, an improvement of $22 million on a year-over-year basis, and we achieved positive Adjusted EBITDA of $12 million. Third-quarter Adjusted EBITDA margin of 7% is an improvement of 20 points or $27 million on a year-over-year basis.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Square (SQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!