Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Maintains FY EPS Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
- Comparable store sales growth of 1.3%
On September 7, 2016, we updated our third quarter and full-year 2016 guidance primarily due to the significant ongoing deflation and the stepped-up promotional environment. Given our third quarter performance, we have raised the bottom of full-year comparable store sales growth range and maintained our EPS guidance. This change and additional guidance for 2016 are provided below:
|Full-Year 2016 Guidance|
|52-week to 52-week||53-week to 52-week|
|Net sales growth||14.5% to 15%||12% to 12.5%|
|Unit growth||36 new stores||36 new stores|
|Comparable store sales growth (1)||2.0% to 2.5%||2.0% to 2.5%|
|Diluted earnings per share (2)||$0.83 to $0.86||$0.83 to $0.86|
|EBITDA growth (3)||0% to 2%||-3% to -1%|
|Capital expenditures||$160M to $165M||$160M to $165M|
|(net of landlord reimbursements)|
(1) Comparable store sales growth is on an equal 52-week to 52-week basis.(2) Based on a weighted average share count of approximately 150 million shares for 2016.(3) Compared to adjusted measures in 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!