Sprint Corp. (S) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.04/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sprint Corp. (NYSE: S) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.15) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.25 billion, versus $8 billion reported last year.
Fiscal Year 2016 Outlook
- The company is raising its guidance for operating income from its previous expectation of $1 billion to $1.5 billion to a range of $1.2 billion to $1.7 billion, partially due to the net benefit of special items in the quarter.
- The company now expects cash capital expenditures, excluding devices leased through indirect channels, to be less than $3 billion, as the company has better visibility into the timing of payments associated with its network densification plan.
- The company continues to expect Adjusted EBITDA* of $9.5 billion to $10 billion and Adjusted free cash flow* around break-even.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sprint Corp. (S) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!