Sprint Corp. (S) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.04/Share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sprint Corp. (NYSE: S) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.15) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.25 billion, versus $8 billion reported last year.
Fiscal Year 2016 Outlook
- The company is raising its guidance for operating income from its previous expectation of $1 billion to $1.5 billion to a range of $1.2 billion to $1.7 billion, partially due to the net benefit of special items in the quarter.
- The company now expects cash capital expenditures, excluding devices leased through indirect channels, to be less than $3 billion, as the company has better visibility into the timing of payments associated with its network densification plan.
- The company continues to expect Adjusted EBITDA* of $9.5 billion to $10 billion and Adjusted free cash flow* around break-even.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sprint Corp. (S) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!