Sprint Corp. (S) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.04/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sprint Corp. (NYSE: S) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.15) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.25 billion, versus $8 billion reported last year.
Fiscal Year 2016 Outlook
- The company is raising its guidance for operating income from its previous expectation of $1 billion to $1.5 billion to a range of $1.2 billion to $1.7 billion, partially due to the net benefit of special items in the quarter.
- The company now expects cash capital expenditures, excluding devices leased through indirect channels, to be less than $3 billion, as the company has better visibility into the timing of payments associated with its network densification plan.
- The company continues to expect Adjusted EBITDA* of $9.5 billion to $10 billion and Adjusted free cash flow* around break-even.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sprint Corp. (S) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!