Sprint Corp. (S) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.04/Share
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sprint Corp. (NYSE: S) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.15) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.25 billion, versus $8 billion reported last year.
Fiscal Year 2016 Outlook
- The company is raising its guidance for operating income from its previous expectation of $1 billion to $1.5 billion to a range of $1.2 billion to $1.7 billion, partially due to the net benefit of special items in the quarter.
- The company now expects cash capital expenditures, excluding devices leased through indirect channels, to be less than $3 billion, as the company has better visibility into the timing of payments associated with its network densification plan.
- The company continues to expect Adjusted EBITDA* of $9.5 billion to $10 billion and Adjusted free cash flow* around break-even.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sprint Corp. (S) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!