Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sportmans Warehouse (NASDAQ: SPWH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.20, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $189.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $181.58 million.
Same store sales increased by 2.9% over the same period.
Sportmans Warehouse sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.23-$0.26. Sportmans Warehouse sees Q3 2016 revenue of $212-217 million.
Sportmans Warehouse sees FY2016 EPS of $0.70-$0.76. Sportmans Warehouse sees FY2016 revenue of $780-790 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.15
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Prelim. Q3 Results Mixed to Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!