Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sportmans Warehouse (NASDAQ: SPWH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.20, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $189.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $181.58 million.
Same store sales increased by 2.9% over the same period.
Sportmans Warehouse sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.23-$0.26. Sportmans Warehouse sees Q3 2016 revenue of $212-217 million.
Sportmans Warehouse sees FY2016 EPS of $0.70-$0.76. Sportmans Warehouse sees FY2016 revenue of $780-790 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Taseko Mines (TGB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!