Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sportmans Warehouse (NASDAQ: SPWH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.20, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $189.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $181.58 million.
Same store sales increased by 2.9% over the same period.
Sportmans Warehouse sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.23-$0.26. Sportmans Warehouse sees Q3 2016 revenue of $212-217 million.
Sportmans Warehouse sees FY2016 EPS of $0.70-$0.76. Sportmans Warehouse sees FY2016 revenue of $780-790 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!