Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sportmans Warehouse (NASDAQ: SPWH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $217.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $216.29 million.
- Same store sales increased by 2.1% over the same period.
Sportmans Warehouse sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.29. Sportmans Warehouse sees Q4 2016 revenue of $230-235 million, versus the consensus of $216 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!