Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sportmans Warehouse (NASDAQ: SPWH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $217.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $216.29 million.
- Same store sales increased by 2.1% over the same period.
Sportmans Warehouse sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.29. Sportmans Warehouse sees Q4 2016 revenue of $230-235 million, versus the consensus of $216 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!