Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sportmans Warehouse (NASDAQ: SPWH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $217.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $216.29 million.
- Same store sales increased by 2.1% over the same period.
Sportmans Warehouse sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.29. Sportmans Warehouse sees Q4 2016 revenue of $230-235 million, versus the consensus of $216 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!