Sport Chalet, Inc. (SPCHA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.06, Revenue Rose 4% Y/Y
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- After-Hours Movers 12/01: (ONDK) (APIC) (ASNA) Higher; (OGXI) (POWL) (BOBE) Lower (more...)
Sport Chalet, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPCHA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.06), versus ($0.14) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $82.8 million, versus $79.7 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ooma (OOMA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4 Light of Expectations
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Rose 6%
- Actions Semiconductor (ACTS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.22/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!