Sport Chalet, Inc. (SPCHA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.06, Revenue Rose 4% Y/Y
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Surges Following Settlement with California
- Apple (AAPL) Upcoming Results All About Guidance and Company Could Deliver Big - Piper Jaffray
Sport Chalet, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPCHA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.06), versus ($0.14) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $82.8 million, versus $79.7 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grainger (GWW) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $2.80; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Roper Industries (ROP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Lakeland Financial (LKFN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!