Sport Chalet, Inc. (SPCHA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.06, Revenue Rose 4% Y/Y
- Futures lower after weak Chinese economic data
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Sport Chalet, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPCHA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.06), versus ($0.14) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $82.8 million, versus $79.7 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Reaffirms FY EPS Guidance
- Pitney-Bowes (PBI) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; Guides In-Line
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!