Sport Chalet, Inc. (SPCHA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.06, Revenue Rose 4% Y/Y
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Sport Chalet, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPCHA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.06), versus ($0.14) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $82.8 million, versus $79.7 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gear Up Like A Pro This Spring Training Season With Sport Chalet
- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1, FY14
- Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!