Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Boosts Outlook
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 4:20 PM EST)
Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenues rose 40% to $245 million, versus the consensus of $230.36 million.
Splunk sees Q4 2017 revenue of $286-288 million, versus the consensus of $285.1 million.
Sees FY17 revenues of $930-$32 million versus prior of $910-$914 million, versus the consensus of $914.4 million.
“Our market opportunity is tremendous,” said Doug Merritt, President and CEO. “Splunk provides the market leading platform that powers Operational Intelligence to enable customers to cost effectively get value from machine data. We want to make it easier to collect and analyze even larger volumes and varieties of data to help our customers gain more insights and value from Splunk solutions. Our passionate customers and their innovations with the Splunk platform are at the core of our success.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Splunk (SPLK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!