Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises FY Rev Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $212.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $200.52 million.
Splunk sees Q3 2017 revenue of $228-230 million, versus the consensus of $228.87 million.
Splunk sees FY2017 revenue of $910-914 million, versus prior guidance of $892-896 million and the consensus of $897.49 million.
“We had a solid Q2 and our success continues to come from a combination of our existing customers expanding across multiple use cases and from adding more than 500 new customers,” said Doug Merritt, President and CEO. “We were pleased to see strength across each of our core markets, the continued adoption of the Splunk platform and increased cloud momentum.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Splunk (SPLK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!