Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises FY Rev Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $212.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $200.52 million.
Splunk sees Q3 2017 revenue of $228-230 million, versus the consensus of $228.87 million.
Splunk sees FY2017 revenue of $910-914 million, versus prior guidance of $892-896 million and the consensus of $897.49 million.
“We had a solid Q2 and our success continues to come from a combination of our existing customers expanding across multiple use cases and from adding more than 500 new customers,” said Doug Merritt, President and CEO. “We were pleased to see strength across each of our core markets, the continued adoption of the Splunk platform and increased cloud momentum.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Splunk (SPLK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!