Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c, Raises FY Guidance, Approves $600M Buyback
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Spirit AeroSystems (NYSE: SPR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.16, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.71 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion.
Announces new share repurchase program of up to $600 million
Spirit AeroSystems sees FY2016 EPS of $4.50-$4.65, versus the consensus of $4.59. Spirit AeroSystems sees FY2016 revenue of $6.7-6.8 billion, versus the consensus of $6.76 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!