Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c, Raises FY Guidance, Approves $600M Buyback
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Spirit AeroSystems (NYSE: SPR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.16, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.71 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion.
Announces new share repurchase program of up to $600 million
Spirit AeroSystems sees FY2016 EPS of $4.50-$4.65, versus the consensus of $4.59. Spirit AeroSystems sees FY2016 revenue of $6.7-6.8 billion, versus the consensus of $6.76 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) at Hold
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!