Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c, Raises FY Guidance, Approves $600M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Spirit AeroSystems (NYSE: SPR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.16, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.71 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion.
Announces new share repurchase program of up to $600 million
Spirit AeroSystems sees FY2016 EPS of $4.50-$4.65, versus the consensus of $4.59. Spirit AeroSystems sees FY2016 revenue of $6.7-6.8 billion, versus the consensus of $6.76 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!