Spire Corp. (SPIR) Swings to Q4 Loss of 2c
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Spire Corp. (NASDAQ: SPIR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), versus a gain of $0.52 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18 million versus the consensus estimate of $19.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Emcore Corp (EMKR) Posts Q4 Loss of 21c/Share; Announces Director Changes
- Powell Industries, Inc. (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Issues Light FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!