Sphere 3D (ANY) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sphere 3D (NASDAQ: ANY) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $19.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sphere 3D (ANY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share