Speedway Motorsports Inc. (TRK) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c, Reaffirms FY11 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Speedway Motorsports Inc. (NYSE: TRK) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.08, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helen Of Troy (HELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c, Lifts FY16 Guiance
- AngioDynamics (ANGO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Q2 and FY16 Guidance
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!