Speedway Motorsports Inc. (TRK) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c, Reaffirms FY11 Guidance
- Wall St. propped up by tech stocks
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices fall as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Speedway Motorsports Inc. (NYSE: TRK) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.08, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.002/Share
- RAVE Restaurant Group (RAVE) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.21/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!