Speedway Motorsports Inc. (TRK) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c, Reaffirms FY11 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Speedway Motorsports Inc. (NYSE: TRK) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.08, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
- Franklin Covey (FC) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Tops Q2 EPS by 51c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!