Speedway Motorsports Inc. (TRK) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c, Reaffirms FY11 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Speedway Motorsports Inc. (NYSE: TRK) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.08, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca-Cola and Speedway Motorsports, Inc. Share a Coke to Toast Partnership Through 2020
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Guides Q2, FY15 Shipments
- Youku Tudou (YOKU) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of RMB2.49
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!