Speedway Motorsports Inc. (TRK) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c, Reaffirms FY11 Guidance
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Speedway Motorsports Inc. (NYSE: TRK) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.08, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Speedway Motorsports (TRK) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Banner Corporation (BANR) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Reports Mixed FY EPS, Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!