Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Posts Weaker Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPPI) reports Q1 loss of $0.80, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter was $11.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $9.88 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Keeps Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) at Buy; Q4 Results are Speed Bump on Road to Profitability
- Motorola Mobility Holdings (MMI) Reports Flat Q4 EPS of $0.24
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!