Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Posts Weaker Q1 Results
- S&P 500 flat; Yellen sees no reason to reverse hike plan
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPPI) reports Q1 loss of $0.80, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter was $11.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $9.88 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback
- Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!