Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Posts Weaker Q1 Results
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPPI) reports Q1 loss of $0.80, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter was $11.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $9.88 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Industrial Directt (MSM) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Files $500M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Aimsi Technologies (AIMT) Files $115M COmmon Stock IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!