Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Posts Weaker Q1 Results
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPPI) reports Q1 loss of $0.80, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter was $11.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $9.88 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- CSX quarterly profit dips on higher costs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!