Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Posts Weaker Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPPI) reports Q1 loss of $0.80, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter was $11.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $9.88 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Covanta Holding (CVA) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Revenue Light, Affirms Guidance
- Marketo (MKTO) Posts Smaller Q3 Loss, Guides Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!