Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Tops Q2 EPS by 24c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Spectrum Pharma (NASDAQ: SPPI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.88 million.
Non-GAAP net loss was $0.5 million, or $(0.01) per basic and diluted share in the comparable period in 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Highlights Four Abstracts at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) in San Diego, California, December 3-6, 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!