Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.66, Beats by 7c
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Spectrum Brands Holdings (NYSE: SPB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.66, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $805 million versus the consensus estimate of $790.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spectrum Brands (SPB) Tops Q2 EPS by 35c
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Spectrum Brands (SPB) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!