Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.66, Beats by 7c
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Spectrum Brands Holdings (NYSE: SPB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.66, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $805 million versus the consensus estimate of $790.32 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GSI Group, Inc. (GSIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (DMND) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OGXI) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!