Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.66, Beats by 7c
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Spectrum Brands Holdings (NYSE: SPB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.66, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $805 million versus the consensus estimate of $790.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Guides Q3, FY15 Revenue Below Expectations
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c
- RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Swings to Q2 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!