Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.66, Beats by 7c
- Wall St. falls as consumer, energy shares drag
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Today's 3 Stealth Growth Ideas
Spectrum Brands Holdings (NYSE: SPB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.66, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $805 million versus the consensus estimate of $790.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Tsakos Energy Navigation (TNP) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (BOSC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.09
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!