Spectranetics (SPNC) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Spectranetics (NASDAQ: SPNC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.31), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $65.79 million.
Spectranetics sees FY2016 EPS of ($1.13)-($1.06), versus the consensus of ($1.10). Spectranetics sees FY2016 revenue of $265-270 million, versus the consensus of $266.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spectranetics (SPNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views