Spectra Energy Partners (SEP) Misses Q3 EPS by 16c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE: SEP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.64, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $628 million versus the consensus estimate of $665.42 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spectra Energy Partners (SEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%