Spectra Energy (SE) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Spectra Energy (NYSE: SE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.31, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spectra Energy (SE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!