Sparton (SPA) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c; Guides Q1 Revenue Below Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sparton (NYSE: SPA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.50, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $102.34 million.
Sees Q1 revenue of $97 to $101 million, with the consensus at $102.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sparton (SPA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!