Sovran Self Storage (SSS) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Sovran Self Storage, Inc. (NYSE: SSS) reported Q2 FFO of $0.67, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.71 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.91 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stem Cell Therapeutics Strengthens its Board of Directors
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c, Revenue Tops Views
- MagnaChip (MX) Sees Material Weakness in Internal Accounting; Appoints New CAO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!