Sovran Self Storage (SSS) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
Sovran Self Storage, Inc. (NYSE: SSS) reported Q2 FFO of $0.67, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.71 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.91 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Zynga (ZNGA) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Provides Q2 & FY Guidance
- SEI Investments Co (SEIC) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Jakks Pacific, Inc. (JAKK) Posts Q1 Loss of 74c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!