Southwest Bancorp (OKSB) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Southwest Bancorp (NASDAQ: OKSB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.27.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Southwest Bancorp (OKSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c