Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) reported Q1 EPS of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.09 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Buy
- Gary Kelly of Southwest Airlines Co. to Headline Wings Club Luncheon
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/12: (MU) (LUV) (LYB) Upgraded; (ORCL) (SNDK) (HDS) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!