SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Acadia Pharma's (ACAD) NUPLAZID Approved by FDA For Hallucinations and Delusions Associated with Parkinson's
- BCE, Inc. (BCE) to Acquire Manitoba Telecom Services in ~C$3.9B Deal
SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN) reports Q3 EPS of $0.24, versus $0.29 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $57.4 million, compared to $31.3 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
- Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Mercury General (MCY) Misses Q1 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!