SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN) reports Q3 EPS of $0.24, versus $0.29 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $57.4 million, compared to $31.3 million in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Comtech Telecommunications (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Up 3.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!