SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN) reports Q3 EPS of $0.24, versus $0.29 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $57.4 million, compared to $31.3 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) Price Targets Get Closer to a Googol Following Blowout Qtr
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) Reports In-Line Q4 FFO; Guides FY16 FFO
- Susquehanna Raises Price Target on Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) to $950 as Google Sites Drive Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!