SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/29: (PDII) (LAKE) (TTWO) (V) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) (TRLA) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN) reports Q3 EPS of $0.24, versus $0.29 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $57.4 million, compared to $31.3 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SouFun Holdings Limited to Report Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results on November 6, 2014
- Goldcorp (GG) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Iridium Communications (IRDM) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!