SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; GMV Rose 68%
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SouFun Holdings (NYSE: SFUN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $287 million versus the consensus estimate of $269.76 million.
GMV increased by 68% from $6.8 billion in the second quarter of 2015 to $11.4 billion in the second quarter. The following table shows GMV by quarter for the periods indicated.
SouFun Holdings reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SouFun Holdings (SFUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Atlantic Capital Bancshares (ACBI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16