SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; GMV Rose 68%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SouFun Holdings (NYSE: SFUN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $287 million versus the consensus estimate of $269.76 million.
GMV increased by 68% from $6.8 billion in the second quarter of 2015 to $11.4 billion in the second quarter. The following table shows GMV by quarter for the periods indicated.
SouFun Holdings reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SouFun Holdings (SFUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light