Sorl Auto Parts (SORL) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Sorl Auto Parts (NASDAQ: SORL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $57.71 million.
Revenues from the Company's domestic OEM customers increased by 29.2% to $36.7 million from $28.4 million in the second quarter of 2015. Commercial vehicle production and sales increased in the second quarter of 2016. SORL also expanded its leading market position in the second quarter of 2016. Sales from China's domestic aftermarket increased 35.0% to $18.9 million in the second quarter of 2016 from $14.0 million in the same quarter of 2015. The rising expiration of OEM warranties from higher new vehicle sales in the recent past combined to drive the Company's aftermarket business in China. Also greater urbanization and the Chinese government's increased support for public transportation help expand SORL's bus aftermarket sales. Revenues from international markets increased 5.9% to $17.9 million from $16.9 million in the second quarter of 2015.
Sorl Auto Parts reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sorl Auto Parts (SORL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!