Sony (SNE) Posts Strong Q2 Results; Revs $20.88B
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Sony (NYSE: SNE) reports Q2 EPS of $0.37, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter was $20.88 billion, which compares to the estimate of $20.0 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PS4 (SNE) Sales Said to Handily Outpace Xbox One (MSFT) in November
- Central Garden and Pet Co (CENT) Reports Q4 Loss of 47c
- One Direction: This Is Us "Global Viewing Party" Unites Fans Around the World on Dec. 20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!