Sonoco (SON) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Bumps Outlook
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sonoco (NYSE: SON) reported Q3 EPS of $0.72, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.23 billion.
Sonoco sees FY2016 EPS of $2.70-$2.75, versus prior guidance of $2.68-$2.74 and the consensus of $2.72.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sonoco (SON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Updates on Growth Expectations, Initiatives Post-Conduent (CNDT) Spin-off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!