Sonoco (SON) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Bumps Outlook
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sonoco (NYSE: SON) reported Q3 EPS of $0.72, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.23 billion.
Sonoco sees FY2016 EPS of $2.70-$2.75, versus prior guidance of $2.68-$2.74 and the consensus of $2.72.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sonoco (SON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!